Participant Survey Submission Confirmation Email
Ripple users can select to send participants an email confirmation upon completion of a We survey form. Survey confirmation emails are sent immediately after survey completion and can be used to confirm that the participant successfully completed a survey.
Email notifications are only available for Web surveys. If the survey is completed as an Internal survey, participants will not receive an email notification.
Notification to Survey Participants
To turn on participant notifications:
1. Create a Single Input question type to collect the participant’s email address.
2. Open the Properties tab of the email question to update the settings.
3. Update the following options:
- Select that the field is Required (red).
- Update the validation to ensure participants are inputting a valid email address, change the Input type from text to email (purple).
- Link the email address to the participant Email Survey variable (green).
4. Toggle “Participant Submissions Trigger Email Notification” ON.
If an email address is not included on the form, then there will be no notification sent to the participant upon completion.
When a participant submits a survey, they will receive the below email from firstname.lastname@example.org. A copy of the email that was sent will appear in the Email log for the participant.