At Ripple Science, we are always looking to improve our features and provide our customers with new and exciting ways to engage with participants. The following updates are possible due to your continued feedback.
New Features & Functionality
Improvements to Advanced Surveys. After the release of our Advanced Surveys product upgrade we have continued to improve upon the functionality and are excited to show off some new capabilities.
You can now mark survey submissions as global. This allows for study teams to control which survey forms are available outside of their study. It also adds the “forms” tab to the participant profile within the registry. The switch to control this global feature is set at the survey and can easily be turned on or off depending on your study’s needs.
In addition to global surveys, the forms tab on the participant profile will also now display all internal surveys. These forms may be from phone scripts or internal participant screening. The forms tab will display the user who completed the form, along with the completion date and time. Simply clicking on the form will allow you to see the submission in a new wider format.
Improvements to Report Builder. The Report Builder upgrade continues to provide our beta and early release customers with insights into their study data. We have updated the way that custom variable dates display, and have enhanced the overall interaction design of the report builder dropdowns. Look for more feature updates to our Report Builder as we get closer to a wide-scale product launch.
- Addressed an issue with the “Logout after minutes of inactivity” security setting not accurately being reflected on new accounts.
- Fixed an issue with survey submission pdf downloads not working when surveys contained invalid html
- Addressed a bug with exports that were not accurately utilizing preferred contact ordering. Now preferred contacts should always export as contact 1.
- Addressed an issue on the send email modal that could result in multiple emails being sent if the send button was repeatedly clicked.
- Fixed a bug with surveys that did not clear the default value of variable linked questions when survey json was copied from one study to another.
- Fixed an issue that showed participant names as editable when switching between profile cards.