How to: Send an email to multiple recipients through Ripple (Bulk Email)
Summary of Bulk Emailing
Ripple allows users to send multiple participants an email to remind them of upcoming appointment dates, send announcements, acknowledge holidays, etc. to up to 20 participants per status at a time.
The ability to email participants in bulk is only available to use within a study. It is intended to allow researchers to send important information about the study to multiple potential or enrolled participants at a time. Bulk emails can be created in the email window or by utilizing an existing email template.
Sending a Bulk Email
To send a bulk email:
- Select the Participants you would like to receive the email communication.
- Select “Send Bulk Email” from the drop-down menu
- Select your desired email template or the “Do not use a template” option if you wish to write a custom email.
- Review, edit or write the email
- Select if you would like to mark your email as any of Last Contact, Pinned Email, Notify your team, or Mark as Global.
- Click the “Send Email” button to send the email to your participants