In this article, we will cover:
- Summary of the Study Dashboard
- Metrics tracked on the Study Dashboard
- Exporting Dashboard statistics
Summary of the Study Dashboard
The Dashboard allows your team to monitor the progress towards your recruitment goals, analyze the efficiency and effectiveness of your various recruitment sources/sites/strategies, and give you information about demographic statistics relevant to your research. A
Metrics tracked on the Study Dashboard
The Dashboard is composed of the following analytics metrics:
- Recruitment Progress. The Recruitment Progress sections offer statistics on how your recruitment has been developing, highlights how efficiently you are recruiting, and if you are on target to reach your recruitment goal.
- Participants by Source. The Participants by Source section charts the recruiting sources where your participants have been acquired from. You can customize your recruiting sources in the Recruitment tab. More information about utilizing Sources can be found here.
- Participants by Site. The Participants by Site section charts the recruiting sources where your participants have been acquired from. You can customize your recruiting sites in the Sources and Strategies sections.
- Participants by Strategy. The Participants by Strategy section charts the recruiting strategies where your participants have been acquired from. You can customize your recruiting strategies in the Recruitment tab. More information about utilizing Strategies can be found Here.
- Overall Enrollment Summary. The Overall Enrollment Summary gives insights into recruiting progress, the Statuses potential and enrolled participants fall into, and demographic data.
- Data Table. Additionally, the data within the Dashboard can be viewed in a table format by clicking the Show Table button. In this table will be all Tags attached to participants so you are able to view custom Tag category statistics:
Exporting the Dashboard Statistics
The Dashboard statistics can be exported in table format into a CSV file. To do so, click the Export Tabular Data as CSV to download the data:
The downloaded file will display the statistics in table format: