Ripple’s latest release introduces additional enhancements to Custom Variable displays and includes a fix for sorting of participant logs.
- Users can now add multi-select Custom Variables as inclusion criteria.
- The Custom Variable types date and datetime are usable in the Potential and Enrolled Participant display columns.
- Consistency in sorting the contact log.
- Users can now expand email, consent, or contact log once sorted.
- Birthday field no longer accepts future dates in participant demographics pages. It can still be introduced through screening forms.