Ripple’s latest release includes fixes to optimize the user experience and integrates the Ripple company information seamlessly into the application.
New Features & Functionality
Ripple Support and Information is in an application footer.
- Consistency in the links and display of study names within the Family section of Participant Profiles.
- Global Last Date of Contact sorting within Statuses on Potential and Enrolled Participant pages. When a user clicks the header of the column, participants are sorted in chronological order of Global Date of Last Contact. Participants without a date in this field will appear at the end of the list.
- Import tool: shows detailed error messages to users when they attempt to import password-protected files or other generic processing errors.
- The clear date and time button was removed from the completed event box, as clearing should take place through checking and unchecking the events completion checkbox, not clearing the date.
- Copying and pasting from a Google Document into the screener form HTML areas generated a Ripple blue screen.
- Copy and pasting of raw HTML is now disabled, images should be added via the "Image" toolbar option.