Duplicate Participant Warning
- To help ensure that you aren't adding new participants who are already in your registry if you add a new participant to a study that already exists in the Registry you will receive a warning that you are about to create a potential duplicate participant. The duplicate match is case sensitive at this time. (i.e., John Smith ≠ john smith)
- Performance (speed) improvements to allow for faster page loading, especially with large databases.
- "Blue Screen" eradicated when changing participants between potential and enrolled statuses.
- Bug fixes to screening and Web to Lead forms
- User-interface updates for consistency; these include fonts, bolding, spacing, and fixing broken rows, etc.
Ripple v. 1.61.0